Our mission is to provide social services and programs that empower individuals and promote community respect and self determination for all.
JK Woodall Ministries has become a comprehensive aid to the community by delivering a network of social and educational services and activities. Our services and activities are driven by the purpose of:
- Promoting healthy eating while reducing hunger and striving to understand and prevent the root causes of hunger.
- Strengthening and Supporting Individuals and Families and Building Community
- Preventing Violence and Crime, in the Community and in the Home
- Empower the community to meet its own need
- Providing Job Training and Creating Job Opportunities
- Helping Seniors stay Active and Engaged
JK Woodall Ministries vision is to transform a Community Center into a state-of-the-art resource empowerment center, representative of the community’s greatest desires and objectives.
The values of JK Woodall Ministries are to continue to inspire and guide the staff, volunteers and community in the 5 following ways:
- Engage and involve a network of community members.
- Set high expectations and expect excellence
- Hear the communities realized and unrealized needs
- Shape the programs to meet them
- Understand the diverse individual and cultural needs in our community.